You have important work to do. You need to roll up your sleeves and move forward. But, the job is overwhelming and far-reaching. That’s why your disaster recovery plan should include a call to ABB Emergency Services. Our team has the experience, capabilities, and products to help you implement a comprehensive crisis response and provide interim solutions until business can return to “all systems go.”
What’s next? We can help guide you every step of the way and help you recover faster. For comprehensive solutions – including assessments, rapid site management, repair, and replacements – rely on the ABB disaster recovery teams.
Call ABB for:
- Emergency power needs
- Emergency repairs and test equipment
- Technical and craft resources
- Power systems and equipment assessment
- 日本理论不卡二区理论 Specifying and sourcing replacement parts
- Site management and logistics
- Service center network providing expert repair services…on-site and in-shop
- Switchgear – testing, repair, modernization, and upgrades
Recent natural disasters have proven our readiness and enhanced our nationwide logistics. The expansive network of ABB engineers, technicians, and craft labor delivers fast, efficient solutions to help return every part of your business to full working order.
You can also rely on authorized ABB electrical distributors with more than 1,500 U.S. locations, providing an extensive inventory of stock products for same-day shipment. ABB can even manufacture and deliver new electrical equipment on an emergency basis.